Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Ramie Suit for Retro Glam or Gene


SOLD  Thanks! I love this Liz doll!  I put her in her brunette wig for this outfit.  From the waist up, the suit is inspired by a vintage design (pic at end) but I'm not a fan of a-line skirts.  Go big or go pencil.  The double breasted jacket and skirt are made of a dusty rose ramie print and the collar, cuffs, and hat are a cotton pique. The skirt has a back walking slit and the outfit is fully lined in ivory silk/cotton.  The jacket closes with snaps in the front and has a removable self belt.  I should say that this fits Gene bodied dolls but the head of this doll is smaller so the fit of the hat may not be the same.  The jacket, skirt and hat are available for $150 plus $6 shipping in the US.  Email me at nwickman@chartermi.net if any questions.  










No comments:

Post a Comment