Friday, November 10, 2023

Jamieshow Retro Glam Liz Vintage Repro

 

I was working on a pretty dress yesterday when the mail lady showed up with this beauty that I preordered months ago.  I was never lucky enough to acquire a Jamieshow Gene doll but the new Retro Glam dolls use the Gene body so the fashions fit.  And is she ever gorgeous.  I decided to make this version of vintage Butterick 9365 because I had this cotton lawn fabric that looked just like the picture.  The dress includes a separate tulle petticoat to give the dress it's fullness.  The belt is also a separate piece.  The little hat is gold cotton with a ruffled flower embellishment finishes off this look.  The dress, hat and petticoat are available for $120 plus $6 shipping in the US.  Email me at nwickman@chartermi.net.   







No comments:

Post a Comment