Sunday, December 11, 2022

Coral Silk Charmeuse Cocktail Dress for Gene

 

SOLD Thanks!  I really like the other pattern I came up with this week.  It's inspired by a vintage wedding gown pattern but I shortened it and took it cocktail.  This dress is made from coral silk charmeuse and fully lined in matching silk habotai.  It features a front drape and the ruched bodice is adorned with a bow and tiny rhinestone brooch.  The dress closes with 5 snaps in the back.  I could see this accessorized with your best furs.  

Dress is available for $150.00 plus $6.00 shipping to the US,  SOLD

Just for fun I tried this on a 16" Fashion Royalty doll and it fits really well although the sleeves are more 3/4 length on her.  







1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how it happened that I didn't come across your blog sooner. I've looked at the last few posts and I'm absolutely blown away. These outfits! All amazing, made with such perfection! I admire! And wonderful dolls too, of course.

    ReplyDelete