Monday, February 21, 2022

Blue Linen Vintage-Inspired Suit for Tonner






















Sydney Chase is stepping out in a vintage-inspired sky blue suit of lightweight linen with a shawl collar and bow details on the (faux) pockets, as well as the matching pillbox hat.  The suit is fully lined in silk/cotton blend.  The jacket has a button over snap closure.  The bag is a darker shade of vegan leather.  I found some very cool little trinkets at Michaels that I used for the purse hardware and the hat adornment.  I'll post a pic at the end.  

Outfit available for purchase, includes jacket, skirt, hat and bag.  Doll, shoes, gloves and jewelry not included.  
$145.00 plus shipping.  
























































These are some of the fun things that I found on my last trip to Michaels.  Of course, I bought more than three because I'm incapable of limiting myself  They're called Charmalong.  They're meant to slide onto leather bands but they make fun handbag hardware and I thought some of them would make really cute brooches.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment