Monday, June 7, 2021

All About the Fabric

 Today I'm going to show you a couple of outfits made with fabric from my new favorite vendor. 


This silk brocade sheath was inspired by a Gucci ad I clipped out of a magazine.  I sewed tiny beads onto the bodice, and made the matching clutch bag.  



This gorgeous jacquard fabric came from the same vendor.  The first pic isn't very good but it shows the true colors better.  And the vendor is......French Fashions.  What I love about her website, aside from the gorgeous fabrics curated especially for doll sewing, is that you can buy fat quarters and other small amounts without having to spend a fortune for a whole yard of some of these luxury fabrics.  She also sells trims, buttons, buckles, you name it.  Check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment