Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2-Aqua and Lemon Quartz Necklace and Earrings Set





The theme for this week is Eclipse so these don't really fit the theme, or I'm not up to the stretch needed to get them to fit the theme. The song Blue Moon? Nah, never mind. These earrings are not for the faint of heart. They measure 2 3/4" long and 1 1/4" wide. They're composed of aqua hydro quartz, lemon quartz, apatite, moss aquamarine and keishi pearls. The stone in the pendant is slightly larger and the pendant is about 2 1/4" long

10 comments:

  1. They are super Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I love this set. That pendant is much larger than I thought. Putting it on the neck certainly put it into perspective~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cindy! That's a pretty small bust so it really isn't as big as it looks on there. I just bought a bigger light tent so now I can get a bigger bust.

    ReplyDelete