Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Gifts




I hope everyone had a great holiday, whichever one you happen to celebrate. For the last couple of years, I've done a Christmas gift exchange with Deb and Sue, my two best friends from the Creative Wire Jewelry forum. I always look forward to opening those small packages on Christmas morning because I know it's going to be something special. Now that the holidays are over, I can finally post what I was working on for them. Sue's necklace and earrings use whiskey quartz gemstones. I forgot to get a picture of the necklace for Deb but hers was the same only with a turquoise briolette. Since she lives in Albuquerque (I can now spell that by heart!) I know she's a fan of turquoise. Today I'll try and get some pictures of what they made and get them posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nancy,
    I had a great holiday. Your pieces are lovely, as always. Wow what a wonderful gift, I bet she loved it! The necklace has a celtic feel. :)

    Blessings,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.