Sunday, December 19, 2010

Earrings for Kim



At the trunk show I did the other night, a gentleman and his daughter wanted me to make something for his other daughter, Kim. Her house was recently broken into and all of her jewelry was stolen so they wanted something special. The only direction I was given was to make them silver with pink in the middle, and feminine. I emailed a picture but I haven't heard back so I don't know if this is what they had in mind or not. When I look at them I keep wishing the bottom element was a tad smaller. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, Nancy! I am thinking the same as you though that the flower should be just a little bit smaller. Beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're gorgeous Nancy, but I kind of agree that the flower could be smaller, they're beautiful but they take from the loveliness, to me, of the upper part of the pair. Just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, a tad smaller would be nice, a bit more feminine, but I would keep these as they are for someone else to buy...

    ReplyDelete