Thursday, March 21, 2024

Vintage Repro Coat and Dress for Gene

 

SOLD  So I have about eleventy billion inspiration photos of vintage fashion saved on my computer.  When I ran across this fabric while perusing Spoonflower one day, I remembered one that had this stripy floral design.  The original was in silk but all I could get from Spoonflower was cotton lawn.  The blue lining and sash are silk habotai however.  The inspiration pic doesn't show much of the detail of the coat so I guessed at it.  I made the coat slightly flared, with three-quarter sleeves and a stand up collar.  I left it open in the front to show the dress.  The dress has tiny tucks at the shoulder and is gathered under the bust into a midriff.  The coat and dress are available for $150 plus $6 boxed shipping in the US.  Email me at nwickman@chartermi.net if interested.  






No comments:

Post a Comment