Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 14-Another Key


I seem to have given up trying to follow the themes. I'm still playing with keys. This one started out as a simple celtic knot at the top, then I wove the ends together and embellished the top (not as neatly as I'd like). After a couple of hours of staring at bright silver, the old eyes get tired. What I still haven't worked out is a good way to finish the end. But I have a another one on the drawing board that may work out better so tune in next week.

1 comment:

  1. I love your keys. So pretty. The ends look perfect fine to me.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.