Monday, January 30, 2023

Yellow Silk Brocade Cocktail for Gene

 

Sold.  Thanks!
I'm not even sure which Gene this is as I bought her nude because I really liked her hair.  So I dressed her in fine silks for cocktails.  The sheath dress is yellow silk charmeuse with a self belt with a sparkly rhinestone buckle.  The coat is a reproduction of a vintage design of gorgeous silk brocade fabric from Frenchfashions.net and also features rhinestone buttons.  The coat does close with a hook and thread loop if desired.  The dress has a snap back closure.  All are fully lined in silk/cotton.  I made a little turquoise lambskin envelope clutch with a rhinestone embellishment just to give it a pop of color.  The outfit also fits Poppy Parker and Tulabelle dolls.  I just acquired my first Tulabelle so she was able to model for me.  The set is available for $140.00 plus $6.00 shipping in the US.  Email nwickman@chartermi.net.  


 







No comments:

Post a Comment