Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 40-Druzy Pendants



I have a strand of these fun little druzy beads but they're 1/4" thick so traditional wire wrapping wouldn't work with them. I would end up with a gazillion wires at the top to deal with. So the idea for the woven bezel came from Dianne Karg Baron's celtic band ring. People are loving druzy right now and I get comments every time I wear this so I wanted to make something that would be saleable in a reasonable price range. So the new ones are set in slerling silver stamped and soldered bezels. I have them available in my Artfire and Etsy shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.