Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 26-PITA Pendant


I have no talent for thinking up clever names for my pieces. :) In case you don't know what PITA stands for it's Pain in the A__. But this does remind me a little of a stained glass window. I actually didn't make it this week but I did put the jump ring on so you could say I finished it this week, right? I had thought about making a beaded chain for it, but after making this fiddly pendant, I ran out of motivation. The sides of the soldered square frame measure just under 1 1/4" and I used bunches of little bitty pearls, some iolite beads, and mystic quartz beads in the center.

2 comments:

  1. Eeekkk this is way to pretty - I am all of envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You could do this with your eyes closed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.