Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week 9-Etched Copper Cuff


I have no clue if this is on theme as I didn't take the time to do research on this week's theme of Grecian culture. I spent last weekend making bunches of etched pieces trying out Press N Peel blue as a resist. It's a PITA to remove afterward but the amount of detail that can be achieved makes it worth it. This particular cuff is a bold 1 1/2" wide and features a cute little rabbit in a garden. More pictures on my Artfire shop. You can also see some similar work in my Etsy shop

2 comments:

  1. I think I posted a comment on YOJ too on this piece, but I came across your blog again today through other blog links, and was amazed all over again. I wish I could etch like you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.