Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 13-Sunstone Flower Earrings


My muse seems to have disappeared along with my checkbook. I'm sure they'll both reappear sooner or later after their nice vacation. So this week I borrowed someone else's muse. I wanted to make a pair of earrings for myself with these pretty sunstone drops and I was stuck on what to do with them. These are more than a little inspired by the very talented Lisa Newton of Julida Designs whose work I adore. They're made with 20 and 26 gauge sterling wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.