Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rose Brocade Coat and Spring Green Dress

SOLD  Thanks!  So this is the coat that I had originally made to go with the rose taffeta dress in the previous post but it just didn't work.  The dress was too boufy and it needed a straighter skirt under it.  I decided to go with a spring green silk tissue taffeta with the rose silk taffeta accents.  You can see the sketch that I made in the corner of a crossword puzzle at the end.   The coat is a beautiful silk blend brocade.  It is fully lined in pink silk/cotton.  The coat features a gold metal clasp at the neck.  The dress, also fully lined in matching silk/cotton voile overlaps in the front with a dozen tiny buttons but it actually closes with a back zipper.  The piping along the top and the front drape and bow are rose pink silk tissue taffeta.  

The dress and coat are available for $165 plus $6 shipping in the US.  Email me at nwickman@chartermi.net if interested.  






And finally my sketch on the crossword puzzle.  The dress looks surprisingly like the picture I drew. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment