Saturday, January 13, 2024

SOLD  Thanks.  I made this dress a while ago for Tonner dolls and decided to rework the pattern for Gene, and I'm really pleased with the result.  This is a new fabric--rayon charmeuse--that I decided to try after running across it on the Mood Fabrics website so see how it compares to silk charmeuse.  It's a smidge heavier but it presses well and has a decent amount of drape.  Compare it to the silk charmeuse one I did for Tonner.  


The orchid dress is lined in silk habotai and has a zipper closure in the back.  There are tons of possibilities for accessorizing this gown.  I just threw on a "fur" stole and some "diamonds" I happened to have.  It does fit Liz as well but it was a tight squeeze getting over her butt.  The gown is available for $130 plus $6 shipping in the US.  (Actually the Tonner gown is available as well.)  Email me at nwickman@chartermi.net if interested.  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment