Sunday, July 31, 2022

Silver Satin and Lace Vintage for Tonner


 



















I made this outfit again in a silver color to refine the pattern.  It's still Robert Kaufman Radiance silk/cotton satin.  The lace is some I picked up from Joann a long time ago and it has glitter spots on it so no need to bead.  This lace was also much easier to work with because it isn't as heavily embroidered.  I made the bodice a tad longer and widened the shoulders to make it easier to turn inside out.  I also added a little more fullness to the peplum pieces.  I'm happier with the fit now.  If I ever get around to getting proficient in Illustrator, I would turn this into a pattern for sale.  

The fabulous shoes are actual silver metal encrusted with rhinestones from Facets Boutique.  








No comments:

Post a Comment