Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Tutorial-Crowned Jewel Pendant


I promised someone I would do a tutorial for this pendant and, being the procrastinator that I am, it only took me a year to get it done. I designed it as a way to showcase some lovely lampwork focal beads that I had. Every one will be unique depending on your choice of materials. I included two pages of instructions on coiling with a drill, including how to make your own mandrel, as well as some other tips and timesaving techniques. I have it listed in my both my Etsy and Artfire shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.