Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 32?



I've lost track. I've let myself get so behind and I don't even look at the themes anymore. LOL This one borrows an idea from our own Deborah Gray-Wurz. I learned how to make these beaded beads from Mary Dugas from our local bead guild. It's the only thing I know how to bead and, for someone who resisted learning for as long as I did, I had great fun making them. So I combined this one with a section of leftover Viking Knit, some caps, and some large silver beads to make this bangle.

1 comment:

Sorry I had to turn off comments for a while as I was getting spammed to death. For people wondering where to get the free tutorials, they are available at Szarka's website, www.magpiegemstones.com. Click on the resources and tutorials link. Thanks, Nancy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.